The Nisichawayasihk Education Authority works in partnership with a number of organizations concerned with the education, training and job opportunities of our students, and the health and wellness of the community we serve, as part of our holistic approach to teaching and learning.
This approach is in keeping with our Mission, Mamawe Hopikihowasotan, which means, "together we raise our children".
Our partners include :
• Atoskiwin Training and Employment Centre (ATEC)
• Human Resource Development Authority
• NCN Family and Community Wellness Centre
• Nelson House Medicine Lodge
* NCN Cree FM 98.1
• Education Canada
• Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre
• Indian and Northern Affairs Canada